Sunday, March 26, 2006

origins of an icon



T$: Who came up with the Hieroglyphics logo?

A-Plus: Del made up that symbol. But, as it turns out, it is actually an ancient Mayan hieroglyph for the number eight, the concept of infinity and the concept of harmonic resonance. And Del didn't even know that! Like, one day some chick came to my house and had a book on Mayan hieroglyphs and was like, 'Dude, did you know this?' And I'm like, wow, and I was there when Del made up the shit.

Is it possible that he somehow knew?

Nah, not at all. I've known him since the first grade--we've been best buddies. He was shocked when I told him. Yeah, that's some Twilight Zone shit, you feel me? That's crazy.

1 Comments:

Blogger TCakez said...

That's some food for thought right there. I had an idea that Del did the logo but no idea about the Mayan connect...

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home